Custom Design Company Policy
- Client works with Amanda in a fashion consultation to design the garment’s silhouette, color, and fabrication. At this time client’s measurements are taken.
- A sketch, price quote, and project/schedule agreement is sent to client for signature and 50% deposit is due.
- All pricing is determined by the complexity of the silhouette and fabric.
- A muslin replica of the garment design is made for a fitting and approval. No style changes may be made after this date.
- A fabric fitting takes place 4-5 weeks in advance of the event. There will be no further fit changes after this date. Additional alterations beyond this date will be an additional fee.
- Final dress delivery will be 2 weeks in advance of the event. The remaining balance is due at this time.
- Bride & Bridal Party silhouettes should be booked at least 6 months in advance. All other occasion ensembles may be booked 4 or more months in advance.
Alteration Company Policy
- Client works with Amanda to assess the fit alteration needed. At this time a price and project agreement will be quoted and signed by client & designer.
- Alteration timing and price all depend on the complexity of alteration needed.
- All special occasion alterations should be booked at least 2 months in advance.
- It is not the responsibility of Amanda Catherine Custom Design if your weight fluctuates from first alteration assessment date. All alterations are based on the measurements taken at first alteration assessment date. If additional alterations are needed at time of dress delivery, there will be additional fees applied.
- All special occasion alteration projects are welcome.
44 Kane Drive, Scituate, MA 02066 firstname.lastname@example.org