Custom Design Company Policy
- Client works with Amanda in a fashion consultation to design the garment’s silhouette, color, and fabrication. At this time client’s measurements are taken. This consult has a $25 fee that if project proceeds will be included in the project’s final price quote if the client decides to not go forward this fee is still required to be paid by check or cash.
- A sketch, price quote, and project/schedule agreement are sent to the client within 48hours for signature and 50% deposit is due.
- All pricing is determined by the complexity of the silhouette and fabric.
- A muslin replica of the garment design is made for a fitting and approval. No style changes may be made after this date.
- A fabric fitting takes place 4-5 weeks in advance of the event. There will be no further fit changes after this date. Additional alterations beyond this date will be an additional fee.
- Final dress delivery will be 2 weeks in advance of the event. The remaining balance is due at this time.
- Bride & Bridal Party silhouettes should be booked at least 6 months in advance. All other occasion ensembles may be booked 4 or more months in advance.
Alteration Company Policy
- Client works with Amanda to assess the fit alteration needed.
- Alteration timing and price all depend on the complexity of alteration needed. A price quote will be given to the client, for the spoken alterations, within 48 hours of consult.
- All special occasion alterations should be booked at least 2 months in advance.
- It is not the responsibility of Amanda Catherine Custom Design if your weight fluctuates from first alteration assessment date. All alterations are based on the measurements taken at first alteration assessment date. If additional alterations are needed at the time of dress delivery, there will be additional fees applied.
- All special occasion alteration projects are welcome.
44 Kane Drive, Scituate, MA 02066 firstname.lastname@example.org